Print Artwork Specifications
- Images included in your artwork must be 300dpi to ensure quality reproduction.
- All fonts must be embedded in the PDF when using this format.
- Any transparency must be flattened CMYK only colour – do not include spot/special colours or RGB 3mm bleed and crop marks (in Registration) are required on full-page artwork, or artwork that extend to the trim area of the magazine (such as Third Page – Horizontal and Third Page – Vertical ad sizes)
- Keep important information at least 4mm away from the trim edge. This applies to any artwork that extends to the trim edge of the magazine, such as Full page, Third Page – Horizontal and Third Page – Vertical ad sizes. Minimum stroke widths should not fall below 0.25pt
- Total ink coverage must not exceed 310%. High coverages may cause set-off due to ink saturation
- In the instance where multiple page files (brochures, etc) are to be supplied, these must be supplied as separate pages and not spreads, making clear the order in which they should appear.
JPG files must be supplied at 300dpi resolution
In order to maintain quality and reliability of files, we require PDFs to conform to the PDF/X-1a settings (with high-res transparency flattening). We recommend you use the latest industry-standard production settings when producing your PDF artwork.
If the artwork is not supplied correctly, a member of our team will contact you with instructions on how to send us a corrected file. We apologise but we will not be able to make any correction on your artwork.